Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's actually all in my head

Throughout the winter, in order to keep my shaved head warm, I wear my super-stylish and studly hat. It does a fair job of protecting me from Chicago's sometimes-abrasive elements (although my earlobes, jutting out from beneath the hat, are susceptible to the cold). And yes, I know that it's a girl wearing the hat in the picture, but give me some credit: it's a unisex design. You can look it up for yourself.


The problem is with the camouflage. It scares people, because they can't see it, and therefore can't confirm that the top of my head is actually there, either. My medically-minded classmates all fear I have anencephaly. I assure you, however, that I do not; instead, I have a complete cranium. Fortunately for me, my mother's prenatal nutrition was replete with folic acid. Fear for me no more! Now, behold the double entendre of the title.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA!!!! Too funny.
-Roya